2015 was a milestone in Volvo’s history. It was the start of the campaign “Volvo is on the move”. The brand new X90 has been the first step in a revolution of 4 years. During that phase, all Volvo models are being renewed or are getting a thorough facelift. In a rapidly evolving industry and hyper competitive sector, Volvo fulfills its company’s mission to make a difference as a team and organisation. It started with the launch of the brand new XC90. Thanks to the collaboration with New Balls Please, goals and intentions were reached beyond imagination:
* We flabbergasted more than 3 000 guests with an overwhelming event which was exquisite in preparation and organization.
* We accomplished a top-of-mind awareness about our brand, by treating our customers, key accounts, fleet owners and leasing companies as king and queen.
* We convinced our clients or the renewed quality and engineering of the new XC90. The numbers of the weekly offers and direct related sales quotes easily prove the impact of the event on our sales results.
* We surprised the press and received valuable coverage on national tv in prime time, in almost every newspaper, both online and offline. Plus we got full coverage in the Belgian automotive trade press. The value of this press coverage is priceless for us and has put the new XC90 where it belongs: in the hearts and minds of all those people we wanted to reach.
* We motivated our dealer network to work even harder to create the showroom of the future: adapted to the needs of our clients and where everyone feels at home.
There was a brief preparation time and massive expectations, but Volvo put faith in the knowhow and flexibility of New Balls Please, the best event agency.
Together with the marketing team of Volvo, the New Balls Please team created a positive vibe towards Volvo staff, which resulted into an amazing result.
Let’s put “Volvo on the move” into a synonym for a bright looking future
“We are over the moon about this award, it confirms that the launch of a new car can have that extra spice to it, in contradiction to standard events at car expositions. Our event agency New Balls Please has succeeded in creating a Scandinavian atmosphere in our headquarters in Brussels, where more than 3 000 guests and potential clients were invited to check out our latest addition to the Volvo family: the XC90.” René Aerts Jr., Corporate Communication Director Volvo Cars Belux